Head Marketing - FMCG Company
14- 18 years premier institute MBA
Location - Delhi/NCR
Experience in marketing in consumer, FMCG with strong experience in the digital space
- Planning and executing the annual marketing plan with a view of achieving the desired goals.
- Designing marketing campaigns to establish brand supremacy.
- Identifying untapped markets and products, developing an entry strategy for the same.
- Conceptualizing and delivering all the POP/POSM.
- Media Planning - Buying, Budgeting, and Execution.
- Developing and supervising product packaging to ensure consistency with brand image and coming up with ideas for new packaging designs, including shape, size, colors, and communication.
- Monitoring market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor's activities to identify opportunities and key issue
CA first attempt with 15-20 years experience
The CFO will have primary responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial and accounts related activities . The position has the hands-on responsibility and will be required to ensure/ track/ monitor compliances related to financial reporting, measurement, legal financial compliances, tax norms, audits and risk assessment.
This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, budgets, job costing, deal structuring, analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
Through these, the role holder will be expected to provide key finance based business intelligence, analysis, top-line and bottom-line projections, cost and fund management strategy and provide support for business decisions.
• Experience in project management is highly desirable
'• Experience in CRM Sales, Technology adoption for sales effectiveness
'• Ability to manage and lead large scale change management initiatives
• Delivery focused – proven track record of delivering on end outcomes
• Able to Lead new ways of working
• Ability to be challenging while keeping the team pushing towards its end goals
• Ability to influence and collaborate across functions and eliminate barriers
• Strong problem solving planning/ organizing